Thursday 9 October 2008

My new blog starts today!

This is all very new to me, but here goes ...

In the next few weeks I'm planning to launch my new website. I'll be writing articles aimed at helping unfit people regain their health in a safe and sensible manner.

As someone who spent years in corporate business working hard and not paying attention to my health, I know exactly how easy it is to let things slip.

Before you know it you're tired and depleted and a shadow of what you could be. And all these bad habits have crept up on you ...

But you can fix things. You can become more active and start eating right again. And you can do this safely and intelligently. As a personal trainer and a Pilates teacher I can show you exactly what to do and give you the tools to get back on track.

I'd welcome input from any of you out there. Let me know what you'd like to see and how I can make a difference in your lives.

I could actually get used to this ...

1 comment:

Grum said...

Good luck with your new blog Don, I look forward to future entries and the launch of your website.